First of all, we would like to welcome you to Inspire Center. Congratulations on taking the first step to improve your life. We understand it is not an easy choice and takes a lot of courage to confront addiction and/or substance use disorders. We are empathetic to the challenges you may face during your stay with us. We sincerely hope that we can help you to reach your goals. Please understand that this is only the first step towards making a change in your life. Enduring change may require very difficult lifestyle changes. As part of your rehab experience, we will assist you with identifying areas of your life that you may need to change in order to have long-lasting sobriety. Please realize that a counseling relationship requires the active participation of both the counselor and the client. The more effort you put into your time here, the more likely you will succeed. Please understand the rules of the program have been developed over time and are intended to be therapeutic, as well as maintain harmony at our center. That is, they are not intended as punishment.
CONFIDENTIALITY & FIRST TASKS
- Trust is very important therefore, there must be no discussion about any other group member outside of the group. Please No discussion to friends and family about other group members.
- Please No photo taking of any kind is permitted.
- If you feel stuck at any stage during the program here, please talk to an Inspire Center Staff member.
- No refunds are provided after 72 hours of arrival. Partial refunds may be provided if you depart within 72 hours. Much like when you rent a home or apartment, you will not be provided a refund if you move out before the end of the month. You have agreed on a timeframe to stay at Inspire; therefore, this time has been reserved for you.
GROUP THERAPY/MEETINGS/INDIVIDUAL SESSIONS/ACTIVITIES/GYM
- Punctual attendance for all sessions and activities is required and expected (see the schedule for all program times).
- Visiting of family members only at pre-arranged times.
- Do not leave the premises, without permission from, or in the company of an Inspire Center Staff member. You must on the Inspire Center grounds unless you have permission to leave and/or are supervised by a staff member.
- Failure to comply with rules may result in your discharge from Inspire Center.
- The kitchen area is off limits to all clients at all times.
- Special Sightseeing outings may be offered at the discretion of Inspire Center staff.
- All activities are mandatory unless you are unwell.
- A personalized treatment plan will be developed for you. We will individualize your treatment plan to determine what therapeutic approaches will benefit you the most.
- Please do not spend excessive time in your bedroom during the day. Please stay in the common areas from 0900-1700. Clients are only allowed in their rooms, not the rooms of other clients. Visitors are not allowed in client rooms.
- If you are in need of a counseling session, please do not hesitate to approach a counselor to arrange a counseling session.
- We introduce clients to various self-help groups, including AA, NA, and Refuge Recovery. However, we mostly advocate SMART Recovery. We would like you to complete the SMART Recovery workbook during your stay at Inspire.
- Far your first 3 weeks in rehab, please do not ask to go anywhere unsupervised under any circumstances. After successful completion of 3 weeks, you may be allowed to leave unsupervised if approved by the director of Inspire.
- Please do not ask the trainer or Thai staff to take you out or to run errands for you. Shopping trips (including 7-11) with the trainer are prohibited. You must be accompanied by a counselor, supervisor, or director during shopping trips.
- Shopping trips are arranged every Friday. Please plan accordingly.
- On admission money, credit cards, ATM cards, and passports will be stored by Inspire staff for safe keeping. You may keep a maximum of 200 baht on you at any time.
- Medication will be locked up for safe-keeping and residents are responsible to come to his/her counselor or designated staff member for the medication.
- Please put your clothes in the basket provided for you. All valuables may be handed in for safe-keeping; the resident is solely responsible for their safety.
- Cell phones and computer are allowed; however, if they become a distraction to you, you may be asked to limit their use. During the first week, devices are allowed for 30 minutes per day.
- Telephone calls and visitations are strictly limited to immediate family members.
- No transactions, including lending, borrowing, swapping or selling is allowed. This includes clothing items and cigarettes.
- Climbing onto or over walls and/or fences is strictly prohibited.
- Please inform an Inspire Center Staff member if you are physically ill. An appointment will be made for you to see a Doctor at a hospital.
- The consumption of alcohol or any non-prescribed drugs, or abuse of prescribed drugs could lead to immediate discharge.
- Alcohol monitoring and drugs tests will be performed randomly.
- No intimate and/or sexual relationship with members of the community is allowed during your residence at Inspire Center.
- Your personal belongings must be organized on the shelving units. No clothes on beds, chairs, floors or elsewhere. Please tidy you room every morning. All dirty laundry must be placed in the laundry baskets. When your basket is full, place it outside your door and staff will wash it.
- No smoking inside is allowed. Outside smoking ONLY in the designated area. Smoking is allowed only during breaks and during personal times.
- No violence, verbal or physical, either to yourself, to others or to Inspire Center property is allowed. Any damage to Inspire Center or others property will be repaired at your cost.
- No potentially dangerous weapons are allowed on the premises.
- Only the occupant(s) of the bedroom is allowed in the bedroom.
- Please respect that everybody should be in their rooms and lights out by 23:30 at the latest.
- The more effort you put into your work here, the more successful you will be.
- You are responsible for your own behavior. Inspire Center is not responsible in the case of injury or death to your person (intentionally or unintentionally).